HXT65 PureX® Technology Pool Cue
Classic and bold traditional style technology cue with full-length antique stain, double dagger black points, black and white marbled diamonds, sleek wrapless handle, slimline Implex joint collar, simple silver rings. Skinny Technology shaft upgrade available.
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- HXT Low Deflection shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection
- Kamui Black Soft Tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- 1” HXT High-tech low deflection ferrule with special lightweight polymer core
Pure-X®: Changing Your Game Is A Science
Billiards may be a sport, but changing your game is a science. Pure-X® low deflection technology cues come power-packed with high-tech performance enhancements - at a glance these cues may look like old familiar friends, but they play like well-built machines.
Pure-X® Technology Features
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection
- High-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core aids in reducing deflection
- The Classic shaft is 12.75mm diameter
- Kamui™ Black soft layered tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- Mz Multi-Zone Grip wrap for intense traction and stability even in the sweatiest of hands
- Playing cues feature a 5/16 x 18 joint
Pure-X® cues aren’t just about flashy technology - they’re built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. Pure-X® cues are built using 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple for maximum straightness, all cue blanks are turned and dried seven times while curing and are treated with stabilizers and epoxies to prevent warpage, and finished cues feature finishing touches designed to keep them looking and playing like new for years.
No Add-On, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 PURE X TECH. SHAFT BLACK COLLAR, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 PURE X TECH. SHAFT BLK/SLV RING
18oz, 19oz, 20oz, 21oz