HXT72 PureX® Technology Pool Cue
This modern classic Pure X® cue features an antique golden-stained Birdseye Maple forearm and butt with floating split graphic rengas points, green and natural accent diamonds, sleek wrapless handle, wood butt cap, and Pure X® HXT Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
- Traditional 5/16 x 18 joint
- Pure X® HXT Low Deflection technology shaft
- 12.75mm Kamui™ Black tip for uniform response and increased feedback
- 1” high-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core for a drastic reduction in deflection
- Wrapless handle for a better slip stroke
Pure-X®: Changing Your Game Is A Science
Billiards may be a sport, but changing your game is a science. Pure-X® low deflection technology cues come power-packed with high-tech performance enhancements - at a glance these cues may look like old familiar friends, but they play like well-built machines.
Pure-X® Cue Features
- HXT Low Deflection Shaft drastically reduces cue ball deflection - 2 styles available: Classic and Skinny
- High-tech ferrule with lightweight polymer core aids in reducing deflection
- The Classic shaft is 12.75mm diameter; the Skinny shaft is a slim 11.75mm
- Both shafts feature a Kamui™ Black soft layered tip for superior grip, spin and durability
- Weight adjustable
- 5/16 x 18 joint
Pure-X® cues aren’t just about flashy technology - they’re built on a solid core of tried-and-tested quality. Pure-X® cues are built using 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple for maximum straightness, all cue blanks are turned and dried seven times while curing and are treated with stabilizers and epoxies to prevent warpage, and finished cues feature finishing touches designed to keep them looking and playing like new for years.
No-Add-On, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 Pure X Tech. Shaft Black Collar, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 Pure X Tech. Shaft Blk/Slv Ring
18oz, 19oz, 20oz, 21oz