JPJUMP Pechauer Jump Cue
This 41” Pechauer jump cue features a Birdseye Maple jump handle with finger groove for darting and flared ergonomic Bocote base.
- Patented quick-release joint for quick and solid connection
- Meticulous glued + threaded construction at every point in the assembly process to ensure strict quality control and precision fit
- Revolutionary tip weight technology keeps shaft on line for greater accuracy
- 13.25mm phenolic tip + ferrule combination for more pop
- Super light 9 ounce weight
Out of stock
J. Pechauer Cues: A Commitment To Quality
J. Pechauer Cues has been an American-made tradition for over 50 years. In 1961, founder Jerry Pechauer was given a broken Wille Hoppe cue in a match - that broken cue sparked a passion for cuemaking and built a reputation for excellence that has lasted the ages.
Pechauer cues are manufactured in Green Bay, Wisconsin and built to strict quality standards. All parts of the cue (including the weight bolts and stainless steel joint screws and collars) are made in-house to assure that these quality standards are met - if a cue bears the Pechauer signature, you know you have something special.
Pechauer Cue Features
- Patented quick-release joint
- 13.25mm diameter phenolic tip & ferrule
- Custom 8-coat hand sprayed finish with high gloss end coat for longevity
- Meticulous glued and threaded construction at every point in the assembly process ensures strict quality control and precision fit
- Made in the USA
No-Add-On, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 Pure X Tech. Shaft Black Collar, 11.75MM, 5/16 X 18 Pure X Tech. Shaft Blk/Slv Ring
18oz, 19oz, 20oz, 21oz